- 1977-1983: A-level: Dutch, English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- 1983-1986: Study of Physics at the University of Nijmegen (unfinished)
- 1986-1990: Study of Sociology at the University of Nijmegen. Specialisation: Research Methodology, Sociology of Religion, and Computer Science (master's thesis in the Dutch language: Ethnocentrism in the Netherlands and Ireland: A theory tested in two societies).
- 1991: Springseminar of the Central Archive for Empirical Social Science Research at the University of Cologne: "Multivariate Analysis of Categorical Data".
- 1991: Workshop for Scaling of the Interuniversity Expertise Centre ProGamma on polytomous Mokkenscaling, Rasch modelling, multidimensional and unidimensional unfolding.
- 1992-1996: Postgraduate education on research methodology, the ethics of scientific research, teaching skills, writing skills, and the historic and theological roots of antisemitism.
- 1997: Promotion in the Social Sciences (dissertation in the Dutch language: Christian religion and antisemitism in the Netherlands: A social scientific study). Supervisors: Prof. dr. Jan Peters, Prof. dr. Peer Scheepers, and Prof. dr. Rob Eisinga. Approved by Prof. dr. Albert Felling (University of Nijmegen), Prof. dr. Loek Hagendoorn (University of Utrecht), and Prof. dr. Hans Jansen (Free University of Brussels).
- 2010: Basic Teaching Qualification (BKO)
- 2010: Augmented Teaching Qualification (UKO)
Copyright © 1997-2018 Ruben Konig, all rights reserved